Is the Pimoroni website broken?

Here
I see "RASPBERRY PI 4", "FEATHER",
"MICRO:BIT", and so on, all clickable on. But when I click on them the
result is garbled.
--
"He who will not reason is a bigot;
he who cannot is a fool;
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Peter Percival
Not for me. Maybe you have a bad style sheet cached
--
Any fool can believe in principles -  and most of them do!
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher
Works fine here (Fedora 30 + Firefox 68.0).
--
Martin    | martin at
Gregorie  | gregorie dot org
Reply to
Martin Gregorie
Somewhat. For about a week, now, it has not been rendering correctly on Firefox (60.8.0esr) on Debian, but does render correctly on Chrome on my tablet and Firefox (not sure what version I tried) on Windows.
I thought at first it might be my use of NoScript, uBlock Origin, and Privacy Badger on the main (Debian) machine, but a "clean" Firefox in an Ubuntu VM also fails to render it correctly.
I was going to try Chromium on a Pi before reporting it to them as a problem ... if it doesn't work on kit they actually sell then they need to do something!
--
Cheers,
 Daniel.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher
How is that to be fixed? (I don't know that that is the problem, but just in case it is.)
--
"He who will not reason is a bigot;
he who cannot is a fool;
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Peter Percival
fine for me, even with uBO enabled
ctrl-F5 normally does the trick.
Reply to
Andy Burns
Thank you.
--
"He who will not reason is a bigot;
he who cannot is a fool;
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Peter Percival
More or less the same here - firefox (60.7 esr) broke, chrome works. I did tell them about it and they said they were working on a fix...
Gordon
Reply to
Gordon Henderson
delete te cache stop and restart the browswer
--
"If you don?t read the news paper, you are un-informed. If you read the
news paper, you are mis-informed."
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher
tell who?
--
?Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit
atrocities.?
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher
The people who run the good ship Pimoroni on Sheffield on sea ...
Gordon
Reply to
Gordon Henderson