FreeRTOS on Rasberry Pi

Any one out there experience with FreeRTOS on the Pi.? I found two ports on Github and succeeded to build a demo (blinking LED) which was still working after I Migrated to version 8.0. I have however problems including a seriol port driver. Do you have suggestions or references to the web?

Thanks in advance Frans

--
Dit e-mailbericht bevat geen virussen en malware omdat avast! Antivirus-bescherming actief is.
fransehv