daffodils

I have noticed that after updating to Raspbian Jessie the Daffodil US01 sound adapter no longer works as a microphone input device. This is the case with 3x adapters and 4x Pi (various models).

Everything still works fine if I go back to Wheezy.

Is this a known problem? If so is it to be fixed?

--
nev
getting the wrong stick end since 1953

Do raspberrypi.org know about it? Is it mentioned in their forums?

--
martin@   | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK