Power supply problem Toshiba rear projection screen model 53DX10B

I have this unit that seem to have a problem with auto shutdown of the power supplyy. It goes Tick Tick Tick. I suspect that there is problem with the high voltage area of circuit or else a shorted power supply voltage outputs.

I have taken the modules aparts, looked for cold joints/bad caps/open resistors but did not find anything yet.

Has anyone encountered the same fault on a unit like this

Thank you for your help

I hate to see it go to landfill or recycler.

Reply to
mikercana1

I have checked a few more things. The DP06 LED is RED which around the Voltage regulator assy. The regulator is a STR6629B, Is it a common problem with these units? I will check the DC voltage in around it, but it is probably a case where until I get the Horizontal oscillation going, I am not going to get proper values anyway.

Reply to
mikercana1