XR684F - Dead.

I have a Peavey XR684F that is dead. I've replaced a 15V regulator, 2 fuses, 1 op amp on digital reverb board, 1 diode on input board. Now, what I have is that it appears that the input side is working, hence, there is signal out of that board and level indicator LED's light up as signal increases. But my +/- 16V that is derived from the main B+/- is low but main B+/- is okay. This is not the same +/- voltage from my two regulators! I've checked/changed the two op amps in the output stage, removed all load from the circuit (voltages are good at zeners when I did this). Something seems to be loading these supplies down. There are 2 more IC's that I can't be sure is causing the problem (LM3080N). I'm wondering if anyone has seen a problem similar to the one that I have. Also, the outputs Q's are okay, there is also a low pop when powered on. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

tp

Reply to
tyrone_park