WTD VGA LEAD

Hi Hope some one can point me to VGA Lead for a ACER AL1715 am Also know as a LG PHILIPS LM170E01 (A6) Maybe one from a scrap LCD Screen ? I am in the UK Thanks Stan the Man

Reply to
Stan the Man

It'd probably be cheaper to buy a standard VGA d-sub to d-sub lead, or d-sub to bnc lead, cut one end off and splice it/solder it inside the monitor than trying to source an original. Acer may supply originals, but they'll likely be pricey and difficult to get.

Morse

Reply to
Morse

Give me a shout. May be able to help.