where to get replacement PS2 mouse, or cables

d someone who is good at cable splicing and has the proper tools. He can sp= lice out the bad section. Also, if You can find some high quality 6 conduct= or cable of a similar type, you can have the technician splice in a new pie= ce.

s for security or performance improvements. You are at the time where a new= system is required.

The plug is molded making connections a pain.

The end that breaks [usually] is near the mouse where all the flexing occurs. I've been 'nibbling' away, shortning the cable to bypass breaks and thinning. But, the cable's too short now and I'm too tired to do that, just want a fistfull of replacement cables.

Appreciate comment about 'time for new system' but ...too many reasons NOT to and not a SINGLE reason to replace.

Reply to
Robert Macy

WOW! didn't even know this outlet existed. really close, so close, may just get a box of those.

Thanks for the URL

Reply to
Robert Macy

Eh? On the measurements you've given, I would have thought this would have been close enough.

Adrian C
Reply to
Adrian C

Klaatu

bw

I saw that but it has the wrong termination. Mine snap into a mini fuse clip.

Shop Jimmy has no CCFL

Reply to
Rick

Thanks, that could be it. can't tell looks ok the pic shows left, right, scroll, but didn't see the 3rd button.

3.49 right price.
Reply to
Robert Macy

While pigtail cables aren't a mass-market item, extension cables are. Check out

for a few possibilities. Mak> The plug is molded making connections a pain.

Reply to
whit3rd

Didn't think of that! Thansk for the URL. Prices are right in range with expectations, too. I can keep shortening the 'bad' cable and keep the extension intact.

Reply to
Robert Macy

I buy USB extensions at 'Dollar tree' stores for $1.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

ng

Didn't think of that either. Guess technology is univrsal now.

There's a Dollar Store nearby, I think.

Reply to
Robert Macy

maybe ?

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

I already threw it away. Saved what boards I could. What a shame. It is truly a throw away world.

Reply to
Rick