what fuse for a GE snapper 1000 probe?

I found a GE clamp on amp probe at a yard sale.

It has a set of voltage probes with alligator clips, and a set of resistance probes with sharp points. Both plug into connector on the bottom.

I unscrewed the voltage probe and to my surprise there was an Eveready AA that had not leaked, though it looked this thing had been in the shed 50 years.

But it also had a fuse that was obviously blown badly. There are no markings, what would be normal for that?

Reply to
Tim R