What Brand Hard Drive??

Hello, What 30GB, brand, hard drive can go in the GateWay Solo 3150 LS, besides Apricorn theirs is so high. thanks in adavance

Reply to
talented79

Barring unusual proprietary factors, if that computer has anything like a standard BIOS that can have the HDD type set to Auto, or can have the parameters entered manually, just about any HDD of that size should work, if any 30G has worked in the first place...YMMV, though, because...

I see that it's old, and at least at one point featured small drive choices.

Here's a spot where you can get bigger ones...from a Google search...

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre

thanks i know of both pages mundocorp high to. I really didny take the time to read the other link like i should have really just read it. I see the brands Toshiba,IBM,Hitachi. So i'll look for a 30HD under those brands. THANKS!!

Reply to
talented79

ok on the BOIS part it says: BIOS Ver. 13.55

2.0 Bois Extensions Enabled. Does that tell you anything?
Reply to
talented79