Washingmachine just stopped!

What I found out that there is always one opinionated, hostile, critical, unhelpful person in every group. Thank you

Reply to
main32m

I have a feeling that there might have been a water interruption in your area. Just because the toilets flush doesn't mean that the water isn't out, they have tanks you know.

Reply to
Erich J. Schultheis, The Man w

TOILETS HAVE TANKS? NO WAY!!! You must be pulling my leg!! Maybe I can do my laundry in it!! The next time one of my appliances stops working I'll be shure to check the toilet. I will flush 2 times to make shure the water is running. What if the water is blue? Thank you so much for your suggestion.

Reply to
main32m

f*ck you punk, you asked for advice, and I'm a giving it to you.

Reply to
Erich J. Schultheis, The Man w

Here's a tip-

If you don't quote the text you are replying to, no one will have the remotest clue what the hell it is you're talking about. Two posts which say nothing but 'LOL!' make no sense without a reference.

Dave

Reply to
Dave D