Washed-out looking monitor

Meat Plow spake thus:

Wow, that's a flash from the past. No, that'll definitely bounce!

No, when I need to exchange information off-group, I make discreet arrangements with other posters. Never reveal a real email address (well, unless it's a Yahoo throwaway) is my policy, and it works well for me.

you're curious but don't really care about the quality of your knowledge.

- Matthew White's WikiWatch (http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/wikiwoo.htm)
Reply to
David Nebenzahl

I've got 97 Gmail invites if you want one.

Reply to
mike.j.harvey

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com spake thus:

I wouldn't use Gmail if you *paid* me to. No thanks.

you're curious but don't really care about the quality of your knowledge.

- Matthew White's WikiWatch (http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/wikiwoo.htm)
Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Works fine. I wouldn't use my ISPs email address except to forward to.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson