VCR Plus

Some time ago, I bought my retired parents a VCR+ Plus, model VIP-18 (a handheld unit). Well, the unit "died" (batteries) as well as their VCR. So, I bought them a new VCR that they liked, and sought out the "Quick Set Up" instructions for the VCR+ Plus unit.

In short, over the years, they lost the instructions for their VCR+ Plus unit. After two days of Googling, I can't find that doc anywhere on the next. I don't need the 20-page "Supplemental Instructions," just the short "Quick Set Up Guide."

If anyone knows where they might be found, purchased, or has one around, please let me know. Many thanks in advance. jim

Reply to
Dowe

Hi Jim...

You can have the whole thing; machine and manual and all for $7.99 USA buy it now price on ebay. Might be easiest?

Take care.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel

Ken,

Thank you very much for the eBay link! I went there and bought it on the spot. Thanks again, and have a great weekend!

Jim

Set

short

Dowe