For Sale Austron LORAN 2000 C lower price

Hello Folks,

I have for sale a Austron 2000 C LORAN receiver.

This receiver was bought from Fair Radio a about 2 years ago. It was purchased as "checked". I could never seem to get the unit to lock on to LORAN.... Then I got a hold of a copy of the setup instructions, from the local Coast Guard office which still uses these. I could see the LORAN Pulses on the scope ports on the back but the alignment procedure was beyond.

The set up instructions will go with it. Someone who knows more about these than I will be able to follow the set up. Cosmetically unit it in good shape. $50.00 as is plus shipping from or pick up in Connecticut

Reply at snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Paul A. Cianciolo

57 Huntington Drive Harwinton CT 06791
Reply to