Type K themorcouple

Anybody have a Type K thermocouple laying about they don't need? Even if it's just a chunk of Type-wire. I can weld the end if need be.

THanks Jeff

Reply to
Jeffrey Angus

I just got two cheap Chinese probes on eBay for about $4 each... (I got them for the connectors, I have some good ones, but no connectors for them). That is another alternative if you want to go that way.

Reply to
PeterD

$2.95

Cheaper there.