Tv with 11AK12 chasis

Hello. Samebody can tell me how i can to enter in service mode on a tv with

11AK12 chasis?(Blue sky,Crown,Vestel,etc)
Reply to
oscar

One of the first Google hits gives this:

dkuhajda

Why not tell him to just bust out a hammer? Not much difference between smashing it up and making a mistake in the service menu -- you'll still be without a t.v.

Reply to
Erich J. Schultheis, The Man w

Does anyone honestly think that if someone cannot figure out how to use Google they are going to understand the usually somewhat cryptic information available in a service manual.

Reply to
dkuhajda

Of course not, he's going to be posting how his tv cot on fire in no time.

Reply to
Erich Schultheis is back.

Yes, i knew this information,and more .But i want to know how i can to enter using the remote control.I do not want touch the variable resistences. escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
oscar

oscar: The "variable resistences" are NOT all you DO NOT want to touch. You are way out of your league here.... take it to a service shop before you screw up the televison or screw up yourself. electricitym . . .

Reply to
electricitym