TV service menu

Hello, new to Google Groups, so I hope this is the right spot to ask this...

I am trying to find the service menu codes to my CRT HDTV, as when in S-Video and Composite, the geometry is off, where when in Component, it's perfect..

It's a Prima HT2778P.. Thanks..

I have tried Sleep-Mute-Input-Display, but that won't work on this one... It works on my other one though. (same model, different firmwares..)

Reply to
blackevilweredragon

Papa_J

I have tried contacting the company, but whenever I give them my serial number, they blow me off.. (some tech..., and it's ALWAYS the same tech too)... I am going to call them and corner them on why they keep blowing me off...

Papa_J wrote:

Reply to
blackevilweredragon