Triton ivory 2

Hi, On starting the shower (turning the switch to max heat) Water comes out but no heat. I've taken the cover off and tested power throughout, there is no power across the thermal cut out (main), i'm just wondering if there should be to make the elements work???

Link below is a parts list really

This is the second time this has happened, the first time the heat started working again (what makes me think its something erratic like a thermal cut out) its just happened again this morning. Any ideas would be great. Many thanks

Lee.

--
Lee21_1980
Reply to