Toshiba 57H94 Cablecard fan

I haven't seen the set yet, but the complaint is nothing but three green flashes on the LED. I read the user manual which states that when it blinks at three second intervals, the Cablecard fan has stopped. Interesting that they have so few trouble codes, but one for that fan, which must be terribly important. Anybody have to deal with this situation? Are these fans wearing-out? I'm just wondering if this is a simple or complex job.

-
Reply to
beon