Took camera in for firewire repair - now camera doesn't work at all!

I don;t know what to do now, took my TRV38 Sony into a shop for replace/repair of firewire - 2 months later, he can't get the camera to work at all, doesn't power up or recharge battery. I am at a loss what to do....

Reply to
David D

what don't you know what to do, its not your problem, you are not the repairman. it's bloody obvious - tell that place you want it sorting out properly or you'll take legal action. Your local citizens advice or fair trading office may advise you. Sounds like a cowboy , there are plenty of 'board jockeys' out there....

-B

I wish it were that simple. The time it takes to bring them to small claims court, money - I am better off trying to get another one off ebay. I was just hoping to find an electronic place that isn't going to be expensive. I usually use Mack Camera, but they charge approx $65.00 just to look at it (including shipping). With a bill of $200+ ontop of that I am closing in on $300.00...

Reply to
David D