Thomson ICC17

After I retired I rid myself of all gear and notes now my own TV is tripping.It trips off then straight back on again.Sometimes it trips off with the sequence flasing 7 then 2 flashes.As expected I've lost the code for these sequences. I will go into the service mode shortly and I'm not looking forward to it as it is a dual switch mode power supply,one for s/by. Before I do anyone know the code flashes instructions? I do have the service sheet for this but not the manual and the fault flashes are not listed. Thanks

"Too soon we get Old,Too late we get Smart".

Reply to
Seafarer

No replies but no matter,I've downloaded the full specs from Google including service sheet with waveforms[my own service sheet did not have these] it's a lot easier when the wave forms and chip voltages are included.