television overheated

I think my television overheated because it was stuffed in a tight area with no air circulation.... basically the power button has no effect on it whatsoever. It wont turn on. the TV is a 2000 sony 36" trinitron kv-36fv16. Is there any quick checks i can make for fuses or such?

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Not really, if it overheated it's not a fuse.

Reply to
James Sweet

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.