televerta not working

i live in n ireland and got my local ariel installer to put up a anntenna to pick up RTE television from southern ireland for tv matches etc.

to do this he used in my loft an amplifier and a televerta. the televerta converted the vhf input from the antenna and then both uhf signals were then amplified before being sent to my tvs.

about two months ago the televerta stopped working and labgear who used to supply them have been taken over and do not seem to supply a televerta anymore

any low cost solutions to my problem. I am very much an amatur boffin with little knowledge so please go easy on the jargon or theory in any reply

thanks tony

Reply to
tone