KLH 100 table radio service info (again)

Hello all,

Does anyone have a service manual for a KLH 100 table radio that they would be willing to sell, copy or lend out? This radio was made in Japan by Kyocera when Kyocera owned the KLH name. While it looks about the same, it has a totally different board from the KLH 200, which is a stereo version.

Regards, Tim Schwartz Bristol Electronics

Reply to
Tim Schwartz

All my usual haunts came up dry on that model.

What is wrong with the thing ? And, are there chips in it with no numbers or whatever ? With transistors you can almost always figure out close enough, and just use a transistor good enough to definitely replace it.

With some older units it can be hard to do, no silk screening on the board, some things didn't even use solder mask. Still can be done if there is no other choice.

What's the symptom ?

Reply to
jurb6006

Happy 4th,

There nothing really wrong at this point, I own 2 of them, and while I can (and have) guess at alignment, it would be nice to know the factory procedure. I plan to have them for a long while, and would just like to have a manual.

--Tim

Reply to
Tim Schwartz