Symbol Technologies PDT 1475

Any body know where I can find the programming set up manual for one of these or a more appropriate group to annoy with my questions?

Jeff

--
?Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.?
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com
Reply to
Jeffrey D Angus

Ummm...

Send the seller email asking if he'll sell one of the manuals in the photo.

Yeah, I know... useless but calling them might be able to get something better.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

That's a thought, I'd put a low "make offer" and was refused.

Actually, I have that too, that's how I got the hand held scanners in the first place. (Once I knew what model to look for.) The rub is in trying to find the cable to go between the LT-1710 and the PDT 1475.

Jeff The other other one.

--
?Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.?
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com
Reply to
Jeffrey D Angus

The automated "make an offer" eBay price is usually about $1 below the "buy it now" price. You also get to only make 3 offers before eBay locks you out. Just send the guy some email and be done with it.

Well, you could take a scope and see what lives on the connect pads. That will at least give you the outputs and power leads. I found the comm setup doc for the LT1710 on the Motorola web site. Do a search as the URL is way too convoluted to post and I'm too lazy to use a link shortener.

I just found this:

Looks like 451 assorted Symbol products including strange cables. Might be something in there. Dunno.

Jeff... the right one.