STRS6824

Hey all !!!!!

Does anyone have a pinout - or any other info on this IC?? It's in the driver for the flyback circuit of a monitor. It has an "SK" on it - Sanken I think........??? But have not been able to get any info from Sanken or Allegro [I think that's the name of the company that reps them here in the US - maybe Allegra???].

Any help would be appreciated........ TIA.......

later, The Schneids

Reply to
The Schneids

STR I would have to look it up - but It should be a voltage regulator, ED

Reply to
edtoyota4x4