Story: Fixing Some Digital Projection Clocks

I found both of these Hoyle Model # 7770 clocks hiding in my grandfather's basement and in need of repair:

Maybe someone else will find it interesting. If not, sorry that I bothered you. I am getting better at soldering--the litz wire and delicate nature of the connector did not stop me from repairing the clocks!

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

Interesting story there William. I have a cheep La Cross projection clock with a remote weather probe in my bedroom. The light is LED based and the display is electronically rotateable 360 degrees. You can also make it display time/temp alternatively or one or the other. Nice to have displayed on the ceiling in large digits.

Reply to
Meat Plow