Stanford SR770 FFT analyzer forgets its settings...

when I switch it off. I guess it has a rechargeable battery somewhere but where is it? I don't see it when I lift the upper cover.

Reply to
Jean-Pierre Coulon

Or, a super-cap. Something like this:

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
Peter W.

The schematics are available

The battery is a BR2/3 2 pin soldered in (page 270 schematic top of page)

They are fairly obvious usually, seems to be on the cpu board, bottom board left side under the psu board JC

Reply to
JC

Thanks. I found a Panasononic BR 2/3 A battery on the bottom board after I unscrewd the top board on the left.

Reply to
Jean-Pierre Coulon