Need Omron Relay or cross repleacement

Hi

I need a G4Z-2282P the 24V version for an Akai stereo from the mid 80s.

The part is discontinued. I called Omron and then had no information on the part.

Was wondering if there is a source for discontinued parts or a cross replacement?

Thanks

Reply to
Tube Audio

.

n the

Can you measure the coil resistance and try to sub a different similar one? Lenny

Reply to
captainvideo462002

part.

replacement?

How about retrofitting a 12V version?....Paul

catguy

You can nearly always find an equivalent.

Take it out and measure the coil resistance and pin spacing/configuration. Then look here

You will probably find one with the same pinout and similar coil reistance, doesn't have to be spot on.

Gareth.

Reply to
Gareth Magennis