Source for filter caps

Hello all,

I looking for a vender for 10000uf, 100V(or better) caps for replacements in my TFM-35. I want to stick with the original configuration (radial) but could adapt axials as required. Don't need black gates or whatever; but, I don't want to put in bottom shelf pieces, either. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ernst

Reply to
a6mech

Digikey carrys a lot of this type capacitor. Check out the on-line catalogue page at this link:

Expect to pay from 10 -> 15 USD for these.

- mkaras

Reply to
mkaras

Ernst -

IF you are based in North America, the CDE web site (just recently updated) -- offers a comprehensive selection of capacitors for restoration work or new designs

Here is the CDE aluminum electrolytic radial selection, by model numbers:

I would also suggest downloading and reading the engineering technical papers written by: Sam Parler and Lairs Macomber

They now have a JAVA based Life and Temperature calculator -- useful for correct replacements or upgrades.

CDE has an extensive distributor and dealer network (e.g. Mouser, Newark, Allied, DigiKey) throughout the USA and Canada.

g. beat

Reply to
g. beat

uk.farnell.com

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

He's in the US, donkey. Go troll another group.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida