Source for Casio 3.5 colour LCD module com35h3125 (qty one)

Broke the one in a gadget; need a source for a repair part.

Reply to
jtaylor

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 15:29:42 +0000, jtaylor Has Frothed:

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

Yeah, thanks; was already there.

"Horizon Technology is a volume based business-to-business distributor. We do not sell to consumers. "

Quantity One, please.

Reply to
jtaylor

Have you asked them to put you in contact with a customer who does buy large quantities?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida