SonyVideoscope

Hey Group, I just recieved a Sony Videoscope @ a good price.(free) Model# KPR-53EX35 At times the whole picture wiil shutdown.Are there any pattern failures with these units? I have been running it for 8 hours or so no problems yet

Thanks Al

Reply to
al

with

Reply to
al

AKB fault most probably.. Best call a Tech in.

Reply to
kip

knowledge of electronics.After powering on the set several times today I am getting a red horizontal trace about 7 or 8 minutes into on time,it will shut off video about 20 minutes later.Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Al

Reply to
al

My guess is a cracked solder joint or dried up electrolytic capacitors.

Reply to
James Sweet

fair

am