Sony XC-117 Video Camera ?

I have an old video camera that I would like to test, but I have no clue how to do so. It has some sort of an interface board that plugs onto the connector on the back of the camera body. The interface board has the following;

CN-116

Numbered signal points;

8 W2 7 W1 6 Gain 2 5 Gain 1 4 AW IN 3 AW OUT 2 GND 1 5V

Other un-numbered points (scattered);

GND VBS VS VG

12V

Chip on the board is marked:

T9143H / 45388F

Is this interface scheme in any way familiar to anyone?

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
galt_57