Sony SLC5 Video Unstable picture

I've just bought an ancient C5 from e-bay. Got it running by changing all the belts and giving it a good clean but the picture is unstable there is a slight flutter on the sound and the tracking control is ineffective. I remember working on these machines years ago and changing some caps in the servo cicuitry but cant for the life of me remember which ones. Can anyone help please.

Reply to
skyclad