sony rm-ax1400 universal remote drivers

So I unpack my new sony rm-ax1400, and toss the package aside to put the batteries in first. then...

Unbelievable. I stepped on my cd, thanks to my dog, before installing the usb drivers. Any chance someone can send/post these drivers somewhere. I am running xp pro, and have downloaded the software from sony's site, I just need the drivers. Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
JoshBrunelle

Have you thought of calling Sony support to see if they will send you a new disk? Maybe they will if you cover the mailing cost.

--

JANA _____

Unbelievable. I stepped on my cd, thanks to my dog, before installing the usb drivers. Any chance someone can send/post these drivers somewhere. I am running xp pro, and have downloaded the software from sony's site, I just need the drivers. Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
JANA

Reply to
JoshBrunelle