SONY PVM 2030 not displaying RGB image

So I've been using the RGB input through the 25pin CMPTR input for a few months now. One day the image started to drop out. Sometimes half the screen would show up, and then it would drop out completely. Oddly enough, the s video still works perfectly. I noticed that turning up the +5v brought back the image for a moment, but then it went out again. I don't fancy buying a new monitor, I'm quite fond of this beast.

Anyone have any ideas?

thank,

Jason.

Reply to