sony KP57HW40 Green Screen with sound

My screen went all green with faint shadows of picture then shut off after about 5 seconds. I went online and researched and found that if I removed the cover over the speakers and the cover under that there are 2 rows of 3 adjustment screws. I turned the middle on bottom that controls the green and partialy solved the problem but the color is still not right but atleast it stays on now. Is there a better fix where the colors will be more normal?

Reply to
Aaron Clark

Replace the CRT, maybe all three, perhaps.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet