Sony Amplifier center channel cuts out. STR-SE501.

I have a sony amp that I have for about 5 years now, it has started having a problem where the center channel will cut out, and when it does I hear a click, like a small relay. It may have something to do with heat also, because it seems to do it more often once the unit heats up, though it is well ventilated. Anyone have any ideas that I can check, and/or a schematic? Thanks, CP

Reply to
CptanPanic

Perhaps solder connections at the center channel relay.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias