Smart plug energy monitoring chip

Does anyone recognise this energy monitoring chip? The marking I see is "1852AVH":

It's in an Aldi (Medion brand) WiFi smart plug.

Clifford Heath.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

The "8" is really a "B". Try 1B52AVH instead. Some image enhancement: Unfortunatly, I couldn't find anything with that part number using Google search.

Model number? Photo? Any patent numbers in the docs?

I couldn't find the logo:

I don't know if this is the same product, but it's easy enough to try: "Kankun Runs on OpenWrt firmware"

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
 Click to see the full signature