slightly OT: anybody getting access to craigslist?

I've been trying main and specific craiglist websites and EVERYone comes up error, now for over 3 hours!

Do you guys get access?

Reply to
RobertMacy

Working ok for me here in Olympia, Wash.

Reply to
Ken Layton

Sure. Local and "global".

Did you pay the Craigslist fee announced in the email you received earlier this month?

Reply to
Don Y

SANS/ISC is reporting problems with access:

Jerry Peters

It is working for me both the top level page and the Washington, D.C. page.

--

Rick
Reply to

whew! thanks!