Sharp DV-L80 Portable DVD player dropped

I have it working fine again (power-wise and booting up), but I can't watch a movie (rated PG) since it says "This movie will not play due to the parental settings of the player." I can't find the manual online. Does anyone have any ideaof how to go in and change the parental control? TIA for your help.

Reply to
chris

Go through the menus and search for it. Also, call Sharp on the phone, and ask them!

--

Jerry G. ======

Reply to
Jerry G.