Sharp 14H26C

Does anyone have a schematic for this old relic? It's a 1984 model, the schematic is listed in RCC #298 but I don't have that issue. If anyone has that book or the original literature and could E-mail me the schematic and waveforms, I'd greatly appreciate it. The problem is that the luminance signal is missing. Tracing with a scope shows a good video waveform entering the video IC, the chroma information is good but no luminance. All supply voltages to the IC are fine. Thanks.

Reply to
Packrat