Service Menu access Panasonic CTP2780SF

I am trying to find the Service Menu access procedure for a Panasonic CTP2780SF. So far none of the guides I have located on the web work for this model. Thank you.

--
Eddie
Reply to

That model is not coming up anywhere in my Matsushita data base. How old is it , and what country?

Reply to
dkuhajda

It is an early 1993 USA model with chassis #AEDP218. Local tech thought it had menu-driven setup on scan but was not sure.

--
Eddie
Reply to

This path doesn't seem to produce any results on this old set- The vertical size is too high causing scrolls on the top and bottom to be slightly obscured. Thanks!

--
Eddie
Reply to