Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money"  ;-P
Reply to
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

This didn't happen to me, but to an elderly tech I worked with at Microdyne. Jerry was sent to China to repair some C-band sat terminal equipment for the chinese government. A liaison was supposed to be waiting at the airport, but didn't show up. So, that left jerry with a load of tools, manuals and test equipment that the customs inspectors couldn't read. All they recognized was the company logo which was a large sat dish. They started yelling, Yankee Spy! Yankee Spy! Yankee Spy! He was arrested, and detained for almost 24 hours before the report made it to the right level of the chinese government, along with his manuals.

Jerry had a great sense of humor, unless someone mentioned China.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida