Schematics for Lambda Power Supplies?

I have a couple of old Lambda power supplies that I'm sure that I could repair if I had the schematics. Is there any way I can get these?

Reply to
ken

Lambda made lots of models. You must be more specific when specifying such a statement!.

Reply to
Jamie

I needed to do the same and Lambda was surprisingly helpful when I contacted them for assistance. Identify your supply first, then email them:

Sofa Slug