Schematics for fixed frequency monitor GDM 1964 needed

Hi there,

I try to fix a broken CRT monitor. Bad soldering joints on the power supply board caused the death of several transistors and video amplifiers. I try to determine the damage as well as I try to repair this device, currently without a service manual. On the video prints I found some SMD sized operational amplifiers, which appear to have the same footprint and pinout as the 4558. The amps are the D407B from Raytheon, but I failed to find any information about them. I guess, the parts are obsolete. Does anyone know, how to find suitable replacements?

Thank you, Holger

Reply to
Holger Bruns