I have a Kenmore over the stove microwave - hood vent model #721.62752100. A few months ago the light under the unit that lights up the stove top kept getting dimmer and dimmer. Then one day I turned on the microwave to heat something up and there was a spark behind the control panel and it was dead. I checked the outlet and the fuse, they were both good. I pulled off the control panel and found that one of the copper links on the curcuit board had been melted. I jumped it with a small piece of wire. Now I get power to the clock, timer, and fan. The microwave still doesn't work. I'm assuming that something else shorted out. I need a shematic or repair manual to de-bug the problem.
Thanks - Alex