Sanyo DS32224 - Shutdown/protect mode

I am working on a DS32224. However, I do not have a schematic diagram to work with. The set appears to be shutting down (in protect mode). You can hear audio for a second then it turns off again. There does not appear to be any high voltage at this point. I have checked some diodes on the secondary of the SMPS, and in the deflection circuits. However, I cannot seem to locate the faulty component(s). Can someone please provide me with some helpful tips, etc. to help identify the problem on this set?? Thanks!

Reply to
tyrone_park