Samsung LTN1535 TV Problems

I seem to be reading about people having the same problem as I am with this unit. You press the power switch and the screen just flashes on and off. I checked the 5v and 13v lines on this and as soon as the unit starts to flash the voltages drop. I did replace some caps on the board and actually got it play, but the the next time I turned it on it just flashes. I have checked countless components on the power supply, but no use. There seems to be a common problem for this unit and I just wanted to see if someone found the cure. Thanks

Reply to
robnang34