RT-70A/GRC

Any one know of a 6 meter FM repeater in the South Tampa area? Something simplex? I think that my RT-70A/GRC works right up to the last audio amp tube. It has a 1 khz signal (using a Tek 2465) there but no output to the ear piece after I provide an FM signal (8640b) at the proper frequency. When I get the 3B4 tube I have bid for on Ebay for, I'll know if I have a functioning FM 6 meter radio. I think the xmitside works but I need to find a local repeater to confirm that. Anyone had or has one that has or does does work?

Reply to
James F. Mayer