Retiring

Finally for good. Next month fslls on my 1st Bday, My health sucks and I ca n barely walk. I own amps I cannot lift. And my eyesight is shit.

Electronix Underground will be no more after August 18th 2010.

I doubt I will sell it all off. I might want to experiment. I think I got a n Arduino around here somewhere.

I should sell a few things, like all these matched sets of output transisto rs. I am not anxious to sell the equipment. I got an HP 339a, Tek 465B, Wa vetek old analog genrator, a cheapo scope for a diaaly driver, a FLuke 8850 a and an 8000a, HP 5314a freq. counter, homemade isolation good to at least 1,000 watts ad dummy loads close. They'll handle the 1,000 but are only 9.

1 ohms, not 8.

On the side, got a Tek 561A with delayed tie and dual trace, a 422 that wil l ont work on 12V, also a meter with nice big characters also wil only run on 12 volts. I got aa 12 volt backup thing fo a car, or newer batteries cou ld be put in the scope and run them both.

Already for sale are Tek 7603 and TDS-360, both need work.

I'll still be around.

Reply to
jurb6006

can barely walk. I own amps I cannot lift. And my eyesight is shit.

an Arduino around here somewhere.

tors. I am not anxious to sell the equipment. I got an HP 339a, Tek 465B, W avetek old analog genrator, a cheapo scope for a diaaly driver, a FLuke 885

0a and an 8000a, HP 5314a freq. counter, homemade isolation good to at leas t 1,000 watts ad dummy loads close. They'll handle the 1,000 but are only 9 .1 ohms, not 8.

ill ont work on 12V, also a meter with nice big characters also wil only ru n on 12 volts. I got aa 12 volt backup thing fo a car, or newer batteries c ould be put in the scope and run them both.

Good luck Jeff. Hope your health improves.

Regarding the 7603, most problems are the big honking Mallory caps in the p ower supply. Over the past 30 years, mine has gone down 4 times, three to bad caps (last time two months ago) and one bad IC in the horiz plug in. S ymptoms of those bad caps are no display or a badly distorted display.

Reply to
ohger1s

**Damn. Good luck for the future. Pity you're not nearby (I'm in Australia), I'd grab that 7603. Nice 'scope. I salvaged a 7A22 for use in a 7000 series, when one falls in my lap.
Reply to
Trevor Wilson